We have an exciting opportunity for an IT service desk agent to work on behalf of one of Europe's most well known logisitics firms.
- As part of your role you will manage IT incidents and orders from internal users and provide technical support to our clients external Agents.
- Users contact the client by phone or email
Your daily duties will be to:
- Work with various types of IT cases where you receive incoming cases via phone and email.
- Offer IT support by creating and managing interactions, incidents and orders
- Analyze incidents and set priorities
- Communicate with suppliers, end users and Major Incident Management
- Attend meetings with colleagues, internal stakeholders and / or suppliers to address actions and improvements
- There is also the opportunity to delve into specific issues or systems
- At present, our assignment does not include support for production and administrative systems, PC support or support for other hardware.
You have the following skillset:
- You speak and write fluent Swedish and English
- You have a burning interest in IT with previous experience from a service desk, IT support or other service in IT
- You have a positive attitude, where a sense of service and user perspective is important to you
- You have at least an upper secondary education
- Knowledge and experience of the ITIL framework is an advantage.
Reasons to apply:
- Our client are offering a contract renewal of up to 6 months
- Extensive training offered
- Flexible working offered. The assignment is one day per weekend, every week. Every other week Saturday, every other week Sunday. In addition, 2-3 weekdays per week.
- The number of days can be discussed.
- This role is based it the clients head office in Solna, Stockholm on weekdays and from home on the weekend.
- During the pandemic, the client will follow the authorities' recommendations.
- On weekdays, you will work 8 hours in varying shifts that start from 06:45 and until 09:30.
- The day ends sometime between 15:15 and 18:00, with a 30-minute lunch. The client operates a rolling schedule.
- The training is relatively extensive and is estimated to last about 10 weeks on weekdays.